2019 Results

kbenhong
Administrator

Re: 2019 Results

Paul Deredin
Wondering if Monday dollars were added

Re: 2019 Results

kbenhong
Administrator
Yes

Re: 2019 Results

Carm
Wow. A couple of suprises. 1 my cuz frank. Great run on money leader(brent). For you to come 2nd with all these good golfers and playing only every second saturday, is nothing short of phenominal. Just notice sneaky owen making the 2 million dollar club. Pretty good. Nice weekend. We just may get 2 more rounds in next weekend

Re: 2019 Results

Paul Deredin
I believe you are missing last Monday's results

Re: 2019 Results

carm
Cannot wait till we open. Course pristine. Wonder how long it will take for cart users to destroy our fairways.

Re: 2019 Results

Paul Deredin
Sure hope we play soon. If we do play Sat. and/or Sun, I'm in.