CHAT

kbenhong
Administrator
Please use this for posting messages

Re: CHAT

John WW
I am not in this weekend but next weekend  both days

Re: CHAT

kbenhong
Administrator
Thanks JW.

Tour starts this weekend.  We will do the same with money this year, but don't send money yet until I ask.

Thanks

Re: CHAT

Paolo
In for Monday if there is an opening.

Re: CHAT

carm
I hope we get to play at least one or 2 rounds before the carts go out in the rain and destroy the course. Great groups ben. good way to avoid click golf.

Re: CHAT

Brian
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Re: CHAT

carm
Anyone interested in playing clear springs this weekend?

Re: CHAT

carm
I wonder if there are any anti vaxers on our commish tour? I do not think so but heaven forbid we do. I saw an idiot who plays in Thursday rudy game go in club house unmasked on sunday.  He told someone he is not vaxed. if true,  I  think I will call him out next time I see him.

Re: CHAT

carm
Does anyone have a used set of left handed women's clubs. Does not matter how good they are.

Re: CHAT

carm
Does anyone have a used set of left handed women's clubs. Does not matter how good they are.

Re: CHAT

carm
Got a set. Thanks. Guys.

Re: CHAT

carm
To much sandbagging on this tour. Should not see +8 this time of year. Lol

Re: CHAT

carm
Apparently the stagg change to 10 am.  There is room if someone calls pro shop to enter.

Re: CHAT

carm
Thank You Ben for all you did to make sure our tour ran the smoothest ever. Commish Tour  officially finished for the year. Tee times you will be on your own. Congrats to Joe Bitonti on winning the most sought after Grey jacket for the 2021 Commish Tour season.

Re: CHAT

carm
going to try play this weekend