CHAT

kbenhong
Administrator
Please post here for discussions

new year

carm
So, it looks like Joe Bitonti  will start defending his jacket pretty soon. Osprey opening Friday with only back 9. That should be a zoo. 6 hour round for sure. I hear the course wintered well, with the exception of #7 green. Not bad for Northern Ontario and a course built on rock. Talked to Jeff today> he is super excited of the condition of the course. Good luck to our new greenskeeper. I am thinking Joe conlon may set his record for the # of golf games he will play this year. Now that he is a made player with the commish tour, Hutches game and Finners game. I hear Rosey has taken up golf and he may need to play a few rounds with her this year. Prediction for contenders for the jacket. Past champions satch, kelvin and webby at the top of the list. Benny with his new stealth driver, steady owen, Kyle  also .Outside shot for kossy, brian, Roy. Glen may suprise you, 2 carmens ZERO chance. cuz frank outside possibility. Sneaky Ken may open a few eyes. Sorry joe, you have no chance. I also look forward to defending our belt(owen) against Ben and Kossy.

Re: new year

carm
Its been a month now with no golf. 1st 2 weeks were okay last couple of weeks tolerable. Now It is really starting to piss me off. Hopefully I can get this sciatica under control. gonna give it this month of serious stretching, physio and medication to hopefully get back. Sometimes life is a bitch. But if this is the worst thing that can happen this year I will take it without complaining. There are many of people out there fighting more serious medical conditions. For them I will pray that they get better soon. Hope to get back soon.