CHAT

kbenhong
Administrator
Please post here for discussions

Re: CHAT

kbenhong
Administrator
Congrats to Joe Bitonti as our 2022 Champion.

As far as I know dating back to 2014, we have only had 2 back to back champions - Brent Webster 2019-2020 and Joe Bitonti 2021-2022.

I would like to thank the following Brian, Brent, and Satch for all their work in calling every week to get our preferred tee times.  Thanks to all our starters at the club for getting us going every weekend and of course our pro Jeff Mancini and Superintendent Craig Moody, Matt Fagan, Chef Jack Tennant and staff.  If I have forgotten someone, i will apologize now.

To all our tour members, thanks for your donating you money to our winners (LOL) this year.  It's been a pleasure to play and have a socialize on the 19th hole.

Looking forward to next year already!  Stay safe!

Commish

Re: CHAT

Glen
Great job again this year Ben. Thank you.

Re: CHAT

gbriggs
Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf Ben and the rest of the guys. See you in 2023!

Re: CHAT

Paul Deredin
Thank you Ben. It's not easy herding cats all season long.